The Office of Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action is within the Human Rights Commission.
Please note: The information on this page is for Westchester County government employees only.
The office is located at:
112 East Post Road, 3rd Fl.
White Plains, NY 10601
Tel.: (914) 995-2141
Fax: (914) 813-4018
EEO/AA Presentation for county government employees
Do you think you might have an EEO complaint? Read the overview of rights and responsibilities that apply to Westchester County government employees.
County government employees who require forms to file either a discrimination or sexual harassment complaint, can download and print the correct form below:
- Discrimination Complaint
- Sexual Harassment Complaint
- Executive Order #2 of 2009 - The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
- Executive Order #3 of 2009 - The Anti-Harassment and Discrimination Policy
- Bi-weekly dissemination of county EEO policies and forms to all new Westchester County employees
- Developed EEO/AA Web site for incorporation of EEO/AA policies, forms and other resources
- Trained and certified EEO Compliance Officers in areas of federal statutes, county policies and departmental affirmative action plans
- Trained Westchester County employees in areas of federal statutes and county policies
- Participated in various advocacy groups
For further information, contact Adelita Davis, Program Administrator, at the above phone number.